PORTS & HARBOURS
Ports/Ports facilities, Physical security, which means the full security technology kit (access control/CCTV/PIDS/Screening/etc.) to secure the port, its facilities, its operation and its users.
Ports/Ports facilities, Operational security, which means the actual security operations in the Ports – manpower, security programs and procedures, training, emergency plans, business continuity, etc.
Cargo monitoring and tracking, inside the Ports and outside the Ports.
Vessel Traffic System (VTS) in the Ports and /or in the Nigerian territorial waters.
Security Command & Operation Center (SCOC) – per Port and/or main SCOC to control all the Ports. As well Emergency Command Center (ECC).
All possible solutions in partnership with this consortium at NO COST to the Government or agencies. All equipment, products and solutions will be procured, installed, maintained, replaced at our cost. Training of all Nigerian workforce at our cost.
These solutions are suitable for the Ports & Harbours security/administration, Command & Control Centres, International Airports security, Oil & Gas loading bays security/tracking (for export and local distribution), Customs administration scanning/inspection (Maritime, Aviation, Borders), Maritime Police surveillance/security, NIMASA security/surveillance of territorial waters, SHIPPERS COUNCIL, Nigerian NAVY and other security agencies.
- To install world class maritime, aviation, customs, oil & gas safety, inspection, tracking and security solutions at little or no cost to the authorities.
- To facilitate well-managed and professionally operated Ports & Harbours, Airports, Customs & Excise Administration, Oil & Gas security teams of an international standard.
- To evaluate, enhance, expand physical and electronic security systems and equipment, including training of the civilian workforce, maintenance, replacement and upgrade of security equipment throughout the tenure of the contract.
- To equip the Ports, Harbours, Airports, Customs & Excise Administration, Crude & Refined products loading bays with the latest screening, surveillance and detection technology.
- To initiate revenue generating solutions and world class maritime, aviation, customs administration, oil & gas facilities with modern security, inspection, screening and tracking products at little or no cost to the authorities and government.
WHY EDEN & McWHIT
- To collaborate with Stakeholders, State security agencies and assigned or relevant government agencies to provide a network of security services designed specially to prevent any act of unauthorized interference.
- To enable vessel and cargo operators to conduct their operation within the Ports, Harbors, Crude loading bays in a safe, secure environment and commercially viable to government perspective.
- To design, develop a regular generating stream for the government agencies via concession fees.
- To encourage new local/international operators and investors to the ports & harbours, airports, oil & gas facilities due to the higher security level and modern technology available.